Course Description: Personal Evangelism is designed to equip the students in the basic skills and principles of sharing the Gospel one-on-one with another individual and leading that individual into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The emphasis of the course is equipping believers to lead people to accepting Christ as their Savior and then becoming planted and functioning in the local church.
- To provide a basic overall understanding of evangelism philosophy and practices.
- For each student to explore and understand their personal evangelism style.
- To break down the overall fear of evangelism, replacing it with a new courage and boldness to reach the lost.
- To learn and practice evangelism techniques thereby increasing the effectiveness of each person's ability to reach unbelievers.
- To challenge each student to incorporate evangelism into their daily life through prayer and witnessing experience.
- To understand the culture and belief systems in which we live.
- L1-L3: Introduction
- L4-L6: Evangelism Styles
- L7-L11: Personal Evangelism
- L12: Finding People Open to the Gospel
- L13-L16: Understanding the Basics of the Gospel
- L17-L18: Is the Bible the Word of God?
- L19-L21: Fruitful Witnessing Experiences
- L22-L23: Combating Society's Perspective of the Church
- L24-L26: World Religions
- L27-L28: Turning Decisions into Disciples
- L29: Supernatural Faith
Instructor: Marc Estes
Portland Bible College is an educational ministry of Mannahouse (formerly City Bible Church) committed to the formation of Servant-Leaders for local churches and societies throughout the world. PBC has a reputation for not only training your mind, but also speaking to your spirit. Now these courses, which have helped thousands of pastors, church staff, marketplace leaders and committed believers achieve greater success in their churches, ministries and personal lives; is available to people anywhere in the world. This course can be offered for college credit by visiting www.portlandbiblecollege.org/apply-now
Copyrights: All courses are the intellectual property of Portland Bible College. Any copying or public presentation of part or all of the courses without express written permission from Portland Bible College is a violation of federal law. Curriculum developed by Portland Bible College is not ‘for sale,’ but available for use under different licensing options; Extension Campus, Affiliate Program, Group License and Individual License. Each license allows for different usage permissions and periods of time. Churches/Programs that no longer partner with PBC do not retain usage rights to the lectures, PowerPoint or additional curriculum.
Group use: This is the individual licensed curriculum for this course. : If you are interested in facilitating this course for a group, there are group licensing options available. The group license differs from the individual license in that it permits you to present this course publicly as well as provides additional resources including a syllabus and assignment templates. Group License costs are the individual license fee + the very affordable price of $10 per student. If you are interested in facilitating this course for a group, please contact the PBC offices by phone at 503.255.3540 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your cart is empty