Course Description: A study of 1 & 2 Corinthians, Galatians, and 1 & 2 Thessalonians, focusing on the theological and practical aspects of these letters.
- To provide the student with a basic overview of the life and ministry of the Apostle Paul, including his personal background and contribution to the early Church.
- To present the background and cultural knowledge needed in order to fully understand the material in the books covered by this course.
- To acquaint the student with Paul’s theology as portrayed in these books.
- To discover how the Holy Spirit desires to apply the message of these epistles to our lives and to the Church today.
- Introduction: Lectures 1-3
- Galatians: Lectures 4-11
- 1&2 Thessalonians: Lectures 12-16
- 1 Corinthians: Lectures 17-35
- 2 Corinthians: Lectures 36-44
Instructor: Travis Arnold
Portland Bible College is an educational ministry of Mannahouse (formerly City Bible Church) committed to the formation of Servant-Leaders for local churches and societies throughout the world. PBC has a reputation for not only training your mind, but also speaking to your spirit. Now these courses, which have helped thousands of pastors, church staff, marketplace leaders and committed believers achieve greater success in their churches, ministries and personal lives; is available to people anywhere in the world. This course can be offered for college credit by visiting www.portlandbiblecollege.org/apply-now
Copyrights: All courses are the intellectual property of Portland Bible College. Any copying or public presentation of part or all of the courses without express written permission from Portland Bible College is a violation of federal law. Curriculum developed by Portland Bible College is not ‘for sale,’ but available for use under different licensing options; Extension Campus, Affiliate Program, Group License and Individual License. Each license allows for different usage permissions and periods of time. Churches/Programs that no longer partner with PBC do not retain usage rights to the lectures, PowerPoint or additional curriculum.
Group use: This is the individual licensed curriculum for this course. : If you are interested in facilitating this course for a group, there are group licensing options available. The group license differs from the individual license in that it permits you to present this course publicly as well as provides additional resources including a syllabus and assignment templates. Group License costs are the individual license fee + the very affordable price of $10 per student. If you are interested in facilitating this course for a group, please contact the PBC offices by phone at 503.255.3540 or email at email@example.com.
Your cart is empty