Course Description: This course is designed to be a practical and personal journey in developing the kind of spiritual and life disciplines that carry a person to a productive and fulfilling life.
- To define the major life disciplines while highlighting their benefits and challenges.
- To inspire the student to a life of growth and change, learning how to turn their weakness
- To present practical strategies and methods that can be utilized in developing life disciplines.
- Introduction & Benefits: Lecture 1-3
- Changing a Weakness to a Strength: Lecture 4
- Devotional Disciplines: Lectures 5-6
- Heart Disciplines: Lectures 7-8
- Time Management: Lectures 9-11
- Discipline of Integrity: Lectures 12-14
- Academic Disciplines:Lectures 15-17
- Discipline of Purity: Lectures 18-20
- Verbal Discipline: Lecture 21
- Discipline of Health: Lectures 22-23
- Media Disciplines: Lectures 24-25
- Discipline of Servanthood: Lecture 26
- Discipline of Submission: Lecture 27
- Conclusion: Lecture 28
Instructor: Ken Malmin, Katrina Tarter, and Carlos Marin
Portland Bible College is an educational ministry of Mannahouse (formerly City Bible Church) committed to the formation of Servant-Leaders for local churches and societies throughout the world. PBC has a reputation for not only training your mind, but also speaking to your spirit. Now these courses, which have helped thousands of pastors, church staff, marketplace leaders and committed believers achieve greater success in their churches, ministries and personal lives; is available to people anywhere in the world. This course can be offered for college credit by visiting www.portlandbiblecollege.org/apply-now
Copyrights: All courses are the intellectual property of Portland Bible College. Any copying or public presentation of part or all of the courses without express written permission from Portland Bible College is a violation of federal law. Curriculum developed by Portland Bible College is not ‘for sale,’ but available for use under different licensing options; Extension Campus, Affiliate Program, Group License and Individual License. Each license allows for different usage permissions and periods of time. Churches/Programs that no longer partner with PBC do not retain usage rights to the lectures, PowerPoint or additional curriculum.
Group use: This is the individual licensed curriculum for this course. : If you are interested in facilitating this course for a group, there are group licensing options available. The group license differs from the individual license in that it permits you to present this course publicly as well as provides additional resources including a syllabus and assignment templates. Group License costs are the individual license fee + the very affordable price of $10 per student. If you are interested in facilitating this course for a group, please contact the PBC offices by phone at 503.255.3540 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate PBC Certificate
Your cart is empty